Call Us Now
+254 721 502 251 | +254 777 502 252
Residential Interior Design In Kenya.
What is interior design?
Well, it is the art and science of enhancing the interior of a building to achieve a healthier and more aesthetically pleasing environment for the people using the space.
The importance of Residential interior design in our lives.
Interior design solves problems and helps dictate how to fully utilize a space while taking into consideration the issue of safety. It helps make your space comfortable, functional and pleasurable to live in.
In the exciting world of interior design, one’s exposure to global design and with seemingly ever-changing trends, defining your own unique style for a home can be overwhelming.
Your residential interior space should be designed to give you the best experience possible.
Interior design is like the soul for the body. An interior without the right aesthetics looks incomplete and relatively boring. It therefore goes without saying that with the right designs, a house would look lively, inviting and pleasant.
What you should know about spaces:-
Every space has its own uniqueness, features and requirements.
And also every space has a life of its own and can tell its story.
What residential interior design helps us to achieve:-
- Helps us make our indoor spaces functional, safe and beautiful.
- Helps us determine space requirements and selecting essential decorative items.
- Helps us refine our interior spaces to the highest level of comfort and aesthetic quality.
- Helps us know the right color schemes, lighting, materials as well as selecting furnishings, fixtures and finishes.
The interior designer.
Who is an interior designer?
An interior designer is someone who is responsible for making interior spaces functional, safe and beautiful by determining space requirements and selecting essential and decorative items.
Why you need to hire an interior designer for your project.
Anyone who has ever attempted to do something as seemingly uncomplicated as selecting coordinated fixtures for a home and choosing interior finishes that work well together knows that the sheer number of choices is overwhelming.
Researching and shopping for fixtures can be incredibly time consuming, and having someone that knows how to select and source these products is a huge time saver. It is not uncommon to see homeowners undertake the task of decorating a large house only to get overwhelmed, take even up to a year and still not complete the project. Interior designers are not free, but they can complete the task in less time, and can actually save owners on costs. These cost savings may be in the form of cost discounts, more cost effective fixtures and “time is money” savings.
Benefits of involving an interior designer in your project.
- Interior designer is an experts.
- Interior designer will save you time and money.
- Interior designer is well connected.
- Interior designer ties the entire project together.
- Interior designer will make spaces more functional and appealing.
- Interior designer is up-to-date with the latest trends.
- Interior designer adds value to your home/house.
Almost everyone can see a space for what it is, but a designer can help you see a space for what it could be.
What interior design is all about.
Interior design is primarily focused on bringing out the space’s full potential, to gauge and decide how each space can best serve its purpose and optimize efficiency.
Interior design makes your space comfortable, functional and pleasurable to live in.
Why Prime house interiors is your better option as an interior design company.
Our main aim as an interior design company is to ensure we create spaces that are unique, comfortable and aesthetically pleasing without overlooking functionality.
Our team of experts, comprising of multi-talented and highly skilled personnel are committed and willing to help you discover your own suitable design that will reflect your personality and style.
What we aim to achieve through our designs.
- We design to make the best use of the space.
- Through our designs we solve problems.
- We design to make your space comfortable, functional and pleasurable to live in.
- We design to give the space personality and style.
- Through our designs we add value to your home/house.
- We use the right color scheme.
- We make a statement.
- We design to inspire.